PROCUREMENT NO.: PRC000446
REQUEST FOR TENDER
The Supply and Delivery of Traffic Signal Communication Cabinets
Closing Date and Time:
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Local Time
The City of Mississauga is hereby calling this Request for Tender for the Supply and Delivery of Traffic Signal Communication Cabinets.
To qualify, bidders must meet the following criteria:
1. they are authorized by the manufacturer to distribute the
Traffic Signal Communication Cabinets;
2. they have approximately five years’ experience or more in supplying Traffic Signal Communication Cabinets;
3. they are able to provide a five year warranty in accordance with Section 5.0 of the Special Terms and Conditions of Contract with Successful Bidder;
4. they have a local representative to service the account and be available to deal with product, service and warranty issues;
5. each qualified Traffic Signal Communication Cabinet to be supplied under the Contracts must comply with the latest Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) Specifications, recognized by the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) and have the Intertek, Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) Verified Mark, and come with an affixed ESA recognized mark or label showing it is deemed to be approved, each supplied assembly shall bear an electrical inspection marker to show it has been tested to CSA SPE-1000.
Tender forms will be available on or about Monday, October 2, 2017.
Responses must be time-stamped to be considered. LATE BIDS will be rejected without exception.
Vendors are invited to attend a public opening commencing at 2:30 p.m., LOCAL TIME, on the day of closing, at the Mississauga Civic Centre, 300 City Centre Drive.
The Tender will be reviewed as to the lowest price, qualifications, capabilities and experience of the bidder and the availability of funds by the Municipality to complete the work. The City reserves the right to accept or reject all or any bids and to waive informalities in accordance with established policy. The City of Mississauga relies on this advertisement to provide public notice of this business opportunity and is not obligated to notify any bidders in any other manner.
TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS ONLINE:
$75.00 + 9.75= $84.75(including HST)
TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS IN PERSON OR BY COURIER:
CITY OF MISSISSAUGA:
300 City Centre Drive, Ground Floor, Materiel Management, Mississauga ON, L5B 3C1, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Person Picking-up documents, Courier must provide Procurement #, complete bidder company name, proper mailing address, fax, phone number, contact name and email address of a person responsible for receipt of addenda and other correspondence related to this procurement or documents WILL NOT be released.
$75.00 + 18.75= 93.75+ 12.19= 105.94 (including HST)
Method of Payment: Cash, Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card or Cheque (payable to: City of Mississauga)
For information regarding document pick-up contact Hyacinth Menezes-Trivedi at: 905-615-3200 x 5242 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please contact the Buyer, Maria Torres at: 905-615-3200 x 5240 or via email email@example.com