PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT 2017-702P
INVITATION TO SUBMIT VENDOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE G.E. BOOTH
WWTP PRIMARY CLARIFIER EXPANSION & MISCELLANEOUS IMPROVEMENTS,
The Region of Peel intends to prequalify experienced General Contractors for the G.E. Booth WWTP Primary Clarifier Expansion & Miscellaneous Improvements Project – Project 10-2925, located in the City of Mississauga.
The Project is anticipated to involve the following:
1. Addition of two (2) Primary Clarifier Tanks,
2. New Primary Influent Channel consisting of:
a) Primary Inlet Conduit Extension
b) Common Primary Influent Channel c) Primary Feed Channels
d) Individual Primary Influent Channel for each Clarifier
3. New Primary Effluent Channel with Secondary Bypass Weir Gate,
4. New Plant 3 Effluent Conduit,
5. New Plant 3 Combined Effluent / Secondary Bypass Channel,
6. New Effluent Water Pumping Station,
7. Sludge Monitoring Upgrades,
8. Outfall Chamber No. 1 to connect to existing 2400mm Plant 3 outfall pipe, and New Plant 3 Effluent Conduit,
9. Outfall Chamber No. 2 to connect to existing 2400mm Plant 3 outfall pipe and New Plant 3 Combined Effluent and Bypass Channels,
10. Relocation of Chlorination Injection points to dose into Outfall Chamber No. 1,
11. Three new aeration inlet feed channels.
Replies are to be s ubmitted in accordance with the Prequalification Document at the Region of Peel, Purchasing, 10 Peel Centre Drive, Suite A, First Floor, Room 101, Brampton, Ontario, on or before:
12:00 noon local time
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2017
This Document is being made available to Vendors electronically through the Region of Peel’s website at peelpurchasing.ca.
The list of plan takers may be viewed at the Region of Peel Purchasing’s webpage: peelpurchasing.ca (then click ‘Current Bid Documents’).
It is the Vendor ’s sole responsibility to ensure that their submissions are received by the time and date specified within the document.
The Region of Peel relies on this advertisement to notify you of this business opportunity and it is not obligated to notify past or present vendors, contractors, or service providers in any other manner.
The Region of Peel is aware of websites where Peel purchasing documents are being relayed, either free or for a fee. The relaying of Peel documents is being done without the Region of Peel’s permission or collaboration, and any fees being charged are unrelated to Region of Peel processes and are not required in order to access the purchasing documents on the Region of Peel’s website.